Animal Embassy: Bringing Life to Education
Animal Embassy is dedicated to fostering an individual’s
appreciation and respect for the natural world and the incredible
diversity of life on Earth. We specialize in providing hands-on,
interactive, and entertaining, educational experiences.
With exotic animals rescued and adopted from inappropriate domestic
circumstances, Animal Embassy is able to connect people with myriad
animals representing many species and habitats. Through naturalist
guided field trips, enrichment programs, wildlife exhibits,
multimedia presentations and photography exhibits, we are dedicated
to connecting with children, adults and families.
We adapt our programs to reach audiences in preschool, elementary,
middle and high school classes, as well as public and private
audiences such as libraries, nature centers, churches, synagogues
and senior centers.
Why Animal Embassy?
1) Our rescued and adopted animals help us to build a feeling of
compassion and stewardship for all living things.
2) Our diverse collection of exotic animals can help children to
recognize similarities and to appreciate the differences in animals
as well as each other.
3) Our innovative lessons and topics help students to understand
their own world and our connection to the natural world.
4) Our hands-on approach allows children to safely handle and feed
numerous animals as they learn about behavior and nutrition.
5) Our animal ambassadors represent many habitats from around the
world allowing us to connect people with local and far away
6) Our public exhibits give people of all ages the ability to learn
and enjoy Animal Embassy beyond the classroom.
7) Our staff is trained as animal care and education specialists
and care deeply about your children and our animals.
8) Preschool is just the beginning. Animal Embassy provides live
animal and naturalist guided experiences for all ages.
9) Naturalist guided local field trips help children and adults to
experience local habitats and often involve the release of a
10) Animal Embassy programs can include components of biology,
geography, geology, ecology, and culture.
11) Our emphasis on biodiversity helps students to appreciate
Check the Bios of our Team Members.
In the News
Check News about The Embassy.
Contact The Embassy